domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

Returning to normal life....


Today is the last day of my vacations.  Tomorrow i must to return to the normal rutine.

My cat Marilyn knows it already, so she is around me all day and when she looks i stand of my seat, she runs behind me to see where i am going to and meows.  It would be hard to be today all the day waiting the night to see her and give her a lot of kisses and hugs! TAT

During these two last weeks i had a lot of fun.  I put in order many things not only in my artistic life but personal too.

I had a huge list of things to do.  I could not finished all of them but i´m very happy with the amount i could close and others are on the way.  Many ideas borned during these days and i took note of all of them! I would like to do them all at the same time! :giggle:

Many of you return tomorrow to classes or work.  Go with a lot energy and disposition to make your dreams come true!  Remember, you have an entire year to work on them! \^0^/


Keep in touch!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario