domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

The callenge for "Angel Guardian" characters.



Speaking of characters with @michellegd99, came a theme song: Y.M.C.A, which became the challenge to draw: make the characters of "Angel Guardian" as the characters of the band looking sexy.😏

 Thus, Kyrsiel is the mason, Gersiel is the Indian Chief, Agramón is the policeman and Ronny is the gangster (who else could be but him!).😜 

The cowboy was missing. There is a character that still does not appear in the story that would have done the role very well ... maybe later I draw the cowboy alone.

 I tried that each character agreed on something with my characters so that they could look more real in their personification. And ... why a demon as a cop? Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to punish anyone who is not well! Hahahahaha😂😂😂

 It was supposed to be just a sketch, but I ended up trying out the marker brush and I loved it! I still have to practice more to take the trick because my tablet does not register very well the pressure for the low memory of my laptop but it is a matter of practicing more!

 I had so much fun with this challenge and I laughed a lot with the stories we were creating with them!

The full size image will be available for my supporters in Patreon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario