viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

Applying the manager experience to the artist.

Since i decided to work n drawings and manga, i´ve been feeling like splitted:  during day one person that work and manage, during nights an artist that draw like crazy because i love it!

I´ve tried hardly to keep both roles totally separated, of course!, from time to time the manager gives a slap on the wrist to the artist when i´m procrastinating (yeah, even when i work as crazy i have my times i procrastinate, he, he! :P ) and other times, the artist gives the creativity to the manager to resolve some situations.

From a time ago I´ve been thinking: "What about if instead to be splitted, i merge both?"

During the week of vacations I´ve been thinking seriously about it.  I love both facets of my life so maybe i should not keep it divided.

I will continue observing this idea to find the way both can work on synergy and i will be blogging my experience to help me keeping the track of advances!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario