miércoles, 25 de diciembre de 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hi friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope all of you enjoyed the day and received many gifts!
After a long time almost stopped, i´m now ready to return to work.  And i say almost stopped, because during this long time i continued working a little with some of the manga i do, i´ve been making sketches, practicing and doing other activities.

Last Dec 15th, i was invited to participate in a Venezuelan manga convention (Shin Osecon), like one of the artists invited to speak to the audience about what we do.  So, my intervention was based on webcomics.  I did a video about how i do a manga page, you can watch it here:

It was a very stressing week because i fell sick with an strong flu and i lost my voice during the entire week, i was worried i could not talk the day of the event but fortunately i recovered it the day before and everything was fine, now i remember that and i laugh a lot.  The intervention of the others artists was amazing.  I´m very happy and honored to be selected to be with them in the same event.

By other side, i entered in a manga contest months ago.  Finally the results were announced. I didn´t win but that not makes me feel sad or bad.  Rather, it made me realize what i can do and if the next year there is another contest i will participate again!

In other news, yesterday was Marilyn´s birthday so we celebrate it as every year!  She is 4 year old now!  She celebrate it a lot:  sleeping! XD  Here you can see her



Well, i do not want to do a very extensive journal so i will prepare to work!  I really needed a time to put my head in order.  This was not an easy year for me.  I had to close many cycles in my life, some of them good, others a little painful but they are finally closed.  I´m having two weeks of vacations so now i can rest my body too and enjoy the little things i love to do like play videogames without time limits *giggle*, watch a movie, read a book or just sleep hugging my cat.

Keep in touch!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario