domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

Update! ^^

Hi all! ^^

 
I´ve not been very active last days here.  But i´ve been working night over night on my project ^^
 
This weekend, i decided to give a free time to me, so i was playing Resident Evil 4, Test Driver, Metal Gear Snake Eater and Castlevania Lament of the Innocence.  I really was missing to have some time to have fun!
 
Free time is over and i have to return to work!  Next week i will be on vacation, just one week.  I will be drawing a lot and making some pending arts!!
 
Para los lectores de "Ángel Guardián" en Subcultura:
 
El site tuvo un mantenimiento y se perdieron más de 500 webcomics.  Los administradores están trabajando en la recuperación de los archivos pero les tomará su tiempo.  Mientras se soluciona esto, no habrán actualizaciones de la historia en Subcultura.  Mil disculpas por ello! 
 
Por lo pronto sólo actualizaré en  MangaMagazine y próximamente estará disponible en Tapastic
 
 
I hope all of you are ok!  Next week i will be more around here and maybe i will do an stream 

 

Have a great week! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario