martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

I´m Still Alive!!!


♪ Hi, hi!!!  ♫

How are all of you???

I´ve been quite lately, but that not mean i`ve not been working!

I finished a project i could share with all of you afte Dec 20th ^^  It took me more time i was expecting but i enjoyed every single line and i did it with much love!

I´ve been doing drawings and videos for my job too.  December days have been very busy!!

Thanksfully, i will be on vacation since this weekend, so...can you imagine what does it mean?....


    D R A W I N G   T I M E!!!!

My head is full of ideas, my agenda full of pending works, commissions, schedules for the updates of the manga....so next two weeks hope you do not kill me for update here so frequently!!!

And now...i will continue working!!

Hugs and kisses to all of you!

PS.- How are you preparing for Christmas Day???

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario