jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

Happy Day!


Today is my birthday. ケーキ I received from my friends a lot of calls, drawings, messages, gift, details... My workstation at the office was decorated with manga characters with the sentence "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

It has been a very happy and exciting day!

I wanted to drawing a little this night but i´m very tired, so i dedicated the time to review and answer e-mails, eat a little of cake ドキドキ (I love strawberry cake!!!) and played a little with my cats!

During my lunch hour, i sketched a new page of one of my manga and began the lineart. Hope to continue tomorrow.

Here is one of my cats! He is Zeus! He is so sweet, but he only allow to be touch when he wants! にひひ

Reenaveのブログ

Now is time to go bed! I have to wake up early to go to my job!!

See you soon! ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario